Monday, October 31, 2005

Disclaimer

A friend of mine/fellow blogger has been under fire lately. He's has gotten emails from people critising his comments and views. In one of the emails I was mentioned in a neg-tve light for comments I've made. Let me stress one thing first while I'm still hot about this. This not IS NOT FOR YOU. This isn't an oral history about events that you were a part of. This isn't documented fact or should be used to in an effort to name call or judge people for their actions. This is now and will always be about things I want to just talk about the millisecond I am writing whatever I'm writing about. I may be upset or be jovial about a topic and write that I am in one moment, but I also have the freedom to completly change my mind and opinion on whatever two seconds later. This isn't supposed to be a forum for people to have hurt feelings. This isn't an honor roll of who my friends are and a showcase of who and what I value. What I talk to my friends and family about on a daily basis is usually completely differnt to what is posted up here.

To friends and family that know me and are reading this...I trust you...I trust that you won't hold things against me and also will understand where I'm coming from. This isn't also a substitute to contacting me or finding out whats really going on. I would love to hear from everyone. To people who think poorly of me and are upset...well, this isn't yours. It will never be yours. And you might as well go onto to blogger.com and write up your on thoughts and opinions. If pete can put his heart and soul into a blog, you can too.

I try to have some discretion because the whole idea of what I'm doing here is to keep track of stories and events that happened during my time in Russia. Some of you may not know this, but when I was living in they UK I had this little black diary book. I took that book everywhere with me and wrote in it daily, just little bullet points on how I felt, how much money I had left, and what happened during the day. I loved that diary book and kept it till the Fall where I accidently lost in France. I was really upset. A whole year of memories and thoughts gone during a really transitional point in my life. I used to also write in notebook and journals when I was younger too. I like to look back on how things were, cause really I'm the only person that truely knows how I felt at any given moment. Right now I'm annoyed and don't really feel like blogging. There are riots going on in Paris. Things blowing up in India, and trailer trash people seeking justice. I'll let them all get back to their reality. As for me, I'm going on a trip this week. I hope I'll feel better about all this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home