Happy Birthdays in Moscow / Carolina
We go to Vouge at least a couple of times a week. I guess that is where half the job is. One of pete/nicks friends was having a little birthday party there tonight. I was invited by nick to attend. I didn't want to go but I went mainly in fear that if I stopped going to these events, I'll never get invited. I'm glad I did cause Euvgene is a sweet man and he was touched that I made it. They went all out and got this cake for him with this sorta firecracker candle. The whole resturant sang happy birthday to him which was really nice.Nick then invited me to a wedding in St. Pete next weekend. They are renting a private plane to go up for the weekend for this wedding. I don't even know whose getting married but he want me to come cause I'm part of their gang. Its nice to have a social life to keep you busy while you are away from home. I'm thankful and lucky for that. I talk about these guys all the time cause I see them and its like they are the only other people in my daily life. Nick says I look like his brother. I feel like a dorky kid brother all the time. I'm here to work but I guess its ok to be in another world while I'm here. Its funny though how before I left work, I was chatting with Kelly and I was in my whole normal life phase chatting about things we normally talk about, and then I do all this moscow life stuff, and then go come and call Sarah and talk for an hour about my life stuff in america again and chat kelly again as if this moscow stuff didn't happen. Its good to keep your days and your life enriched with good people. Its also important to know when its time for you to relax and to take that time and do so. Happy B-day comrade...and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SCOTT whose birthday is also today. I hope you are having fun in North Carolina, wish I was there.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home