Sunday, November 14, 2004

Blog on Blogs

So this may be getting a bit strange. I started this whole blog thing for myself really, and eventually out of laziness I told some friends about it. I couldn't be bothered to write a whole blog entry about what was going on and also email my friends at the same time. I just figured they would read my blog to see whats up. But now I'm afraid I'm not sure how I was to write this thing. Well first thing first, I can't write secrets or really deep thoughts here cause well, its all public here, and as I was saying to Dan y/d.....you can't keep a secret when you post something on the world wide web. I've even had someone ask me not to use their full name in the blog. I guess I can understand that, with the power of search engines now a days.

Its funny, I called Dan yesterday I think and when he asked me how I was doing, I refered him to my blog. You can read all about how I'm doing. In fact I felt after a while that well if he knows everything since I've typed it all, I guess thats the end of the call. Cause I can always read Dan's blog to see whats going on with him. I remember Warren Beaty talked about Madonna during this movie when she was being examined by a doctor. The Doctor asked if she wanted to turn the video camera off after teh exam so he can talk to her in private and he said "why would she want to do that, There is nothing worth saying unless its recorded in front of the cameras....it would be a waste if it wasn't recorded" I know I didn't type exactly what he said but the point is, writing a journal or living a life for the sake of writing a journal can be overwhelming.

I want to live my days here in Russia. So I think from time to time I'll share some bizzare stories (like the protuguese Shark Tale experience) but mainly when I'm fully set up (as in I get a place to live, internet and stuff). I want to post more pictures and use this more of a montage for myself to remember the daily insanities.

Its funny, I've written emails today about how I was going to do all this stuff later. I've always had a knack of delaying things. I'll eventualy make this or do that or start working on that or deal with that life issue. Everythng is going to happen in the future. I think that is a bad habit. I should start having things done NOW not later. On that note, I'm heading out the door, and I'm gonna start living Sunday Nov 14th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home