Sunday, January 16, 2005

Weekend Walk


DSC00283
Originally uploaded by edgetolife.
I guess this is more what I thought my blog would be about. Just random daily photos of Moscow. I went for a 4 hour walk today. I was up at 6:30am and chilled out at home till 8:30am. I went up to the starlight diner for breakfast and then walked all the way to the kremlin and then all around the bolshi nitkitskaya area. This is the main intersection just right outside my apartment. This is Tverskaya blvd meeting Bolshoi Nikitskaya (the street I live on). The church in this picture is the famous church Pushkin (the 1/2 half-African/Half Russian famous poet of Russia) got married to his love. Many of written about this passionate love story. I guess people want to get married at this church.

Its starting to get cold again in Moscow, but the weather is constantly warmer than it is in Chicago as of late. Its interesting to live in a city that I didn't pick, its more that it has chosen me to live in it..... I hope to keep adding photos for you all to see. I hope you will come visit or at least I see you all soon. Love -fk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home