Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Live from Naperville, Its Chad


Live from Naperville, Its Chad
Originally uploaded by edgetolife.
Saturday, Jan 8th at 11pm. Chad and I were on a crawl in downtown naperville. It was an strange night because we both realized it probably will be the last time we'd spend together in Naperville, our silly playground for the last 5 years. I was feeling rather low and not ready to go back to Moscow. We went to this Karayoke bar and Chad took to the stage to give probably the WORST ever rendition of Sir Mix-a-lot's "Baby got back" it was obvious that chad not only did not know the song, but does not know how to rap. It was painful to watch. I actually recorded the whole mess on my camera phone.

The key thing was after we were done with this and after we closed out the town (3am) we went home, relaxed and he helped me to prepare for the return back to moscow. It was amazing cause the next day I was fresh, happy, and felt like I got all the misery off my chest. I made some amazing memories over the last 3 weeks. It honestly felt like I was in the states for a few months! I'll upload a few more photos and then start my moscow journal up again. I'm very jet lagged BTW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home