Monday, February 14, 2005

valentine


valentine
Originally uploaded by edgetolife.
...happy valentines day... In moscow its starting to get more popular. March 8th is Women's day which is the traditional valentines day. Its such a big holiday that I get a day off of work for it. The girls at work are already telling me that they want a watch for Women's day. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to buy you a watch missy. Talk to someone else....

My plans for valentines day? sit at home and have a nice romantic meal with myself. Am I sad, no...I feel loved even all the way here in moscow. I hope everyone else is feeling ok. I'll upload this blog entry when I get around it to. I'm just typing on my laptop, trying to fix it! I wish you were my valentine laptop, maybe then you'd work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home