GONG! - Uk Reflection
GONG!!!!!!!!!! I miss London sometimes. There were so many special places in that town. I was there for a year but I grew so much while I was over there. I saw so much of the world and I met some really neat people. I try to go back every year (I went twice last year!) and each time its always a bit differnt. I get scared that I just end up doing the same things each time I go, but I don't. Its always a new and uplifting experience. After the first few days, I get back into the UK groove and it suits me well.There is this special place I found called "Little Star" in Wilsden that I won't forget. I don't know if its still there, but its this amazing tiny italian place that was tucked away in north north London where I used to live. I had some rememberable nights there....making a fool out of myself...and enjoying the ambiance. I want to go back there one day with the right person and share that place.
I don't expect to ever live back in the UK again but you never know. I did leave on a bad note...I left really angry actually. I was so upset the day I moved out of my flat, I was red. I went straight to the airport and went to the one place I knew would listen to be bitch about the UK, I went to Dublin. Then when I was in Dublin I took a train to the farthest place I could go...the end of the line. I went to the western most city in Ireland...a tiny little town called dingle. I spent a week out there. There was this buddist monestary on this island I was told to visit. I was soooo mad and upset that I went where no one knew me and just escaped. I was ok. I called home a few times to let them know I was ok, but i need time to myself. The Irish really cheered me up and I met these really nice people. Again my stories of Dingle aren't really what this blog is all about. I just saw this picture and started to reflect. I hope to be going back to the UK next month. One day I hope to visit all those other amazing places like the Lake district and Devon....all over again. If I don't....thats ok. At least I remember the experiences and have some nice photos of it all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home