Monday, January 24, 2005

candle misery


candle misery
Originally uploaded by edgetolife.
stay at home, was too worried to go to work. It all worked out I'm happy to report. The meeting got all re-arranged and nick came into work to cover. Its too bad that I'm not feeling much better. Feeling a bit weak and worried about how I can't keep any liquids really down. I've noticed that when I lay down I'm fine, but when I get up to move around I have to go straight to the bathroom....arg. Thats the one thing about being sick, I hate being sick. I'm very impatient patient. I want to get better asap and maybe I rush the healing process too much.

But boy did I feel aweful. Its funny because when I'm physically sick, I want to feel emotionally terrible too. Well not too terrible in the sence that I get mean or too crazy. I just like listening to really melocholy music and just lay about. Made this Itunes list of really emotive music...morrissey, sigur ros, death cab, james, the cure..I think you get the point. The light was giving me a headache so I just layed on my sofa, lit some candles and just listened to music. Took this picture from the sofa, looking at my coffee table.

Laying around made me feel a little better. No I don't mean to sound like the most dramatic person, its just everyone's healing process is different. I think it takes a lot out of someone to be prevented from doing what they want to do.

What was really nice was people checking up on me. nick called a few times and so did tim talkington. I even got a really loving phone call from someone in the states . Don't really feel like sitting around and watching episodes of smallville all night. I might venture out to see if I can buy some ramen noodles and some sprite.

Adventures will continue when I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home