For Chip's sake
I have a cook now and he makes me nice salads and healthier foods for lunch/dinner. He's a nice Philliopeano man with a friendly family. My driver either goes twice a week to pick up the meals or I go over there on the weekends and get stuff. We'll see how it works outPete is always watching what I eat. I was sitting here sorta hungry and bored on the desk and I went over to the snack table and took a bag of chips. I sat back down and opened the bag up. Pete looked up, looked at me in the eyes and just shooked his head "no!". I mouthed back to him the word "no?" and he continued to shake his head. I threw the bag into the trash without taking a single chip and Mr Kizenko smiled and went back to work.
I guess we create our own surogate families when we don't live near our loved ones. People who take care of you and make sure you don't do anything stupid. Like muching on lays chips on a cold winter day.
LA.....tomorrow...Farhan and the warmth reunited again...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home