Wednesday, March 16, 2005

oh my god its lunch


oh my god its lunch
Originally uploaded by edgetolife.
all of a sudden me and pete got really really excited that it was lunch time. We ran downtairs for the first time to the cafeteria. You see we are traders and we don't leave the desk during the day....at all cause we can't. Esp pete since he's the head trader at our company.

There was this russian food buffet and Pete was just ready to explode with excitement. I thought it looked....well not my stuff, but I was SOO exicited for him. We ran around the cafeteria like children who just discovered that they were in toyland. I never was more excited about getting lunch as I was that day.

We went up stairs and I ate my salad and Banana and pete has his russian stuff.

Pete then turned to me and said "why were we just sooo excited about lunch" and I said "I HAVE NO IDEEA!" we laughed and ate in silence...hah . Its nice to be excitable. Thats a good word to describe me at times. My friends in college (freshman year) for my birthday got me a swiss army knife with the encription engraved "are you excited?" I've since lost the knife and some of the excitement of my younger years but in a moment of complete insanity.....I'm ready with the best of the them....to grab...lunch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home