ramdom photos
I miss my niece, sofia is now almost 6! She has a little sister named Aliza but we call her lizzy. Lizzy and sofi. Whenever there was anyone's party, she's be there to blow out the candles. I think this was to celebrate my first job..ever! Sofi likes cupcakes, so we got cupcakes.BTW,I home now and I'm not working today. Instead of uploaded my blogs for the last week, I just wanted to post some ramdom photos. I'll post my uk trip eventually, when I have the time. I just called the office (its 3:45pm here) to check in. Nick yells at me "well look who decided to check in!" and laughed. Well, at least I called right? I'm not in the mood to work today. I just want to read and relax and look at old photos
Here is another picture of the old gang going to philadelphia. As you can all already tell, I can't spell and I'm lazy with fixing typos. I'm sorry to all of you who can't stand read it like that, but tough. We had a good time in Philadelphia. We went to see the band the Church and we walked all around town. Its a nice city and I do remember it being a bit chilly outside. I don't know when this actually happened, but I do remember mick (sarah's bearded brother) of course tagging along and having a good time with us. Micks as great guy and used to play with me and dan in edge to life. He was part of our last show. Its been almost 5 years since edge to life played last....
And finally, a photo of me and chad. We were out painting the town red. We had dinner with Susan and Kelly in chicago. We all got dressed up and had a good time. Everyone got along really well with each other and there were so many funny stories that night. I think me and chad thought it would be funny to bring them together. Susan and Kelly at not very similar people and me and Susan in particular have had our moments. Susan had the ability to say really offensive opinionated things at a drop of hat. We thought if we brought everyone together, the chemistry would be hilarious. There was nothing toxic at all about the night and we all had a good time. Chad was enjoying Susan company and was counsciously enjoying being with her, I was with my friends kelly and Chad not consciously thinking about couplehood or anything of that nature at that moment. Later on Chad told me that Susan thought kelly was sweet and in particular picked up the vibe that either me and her were "together" or that really wanted to be so and it was a matter of time. Kelly later on that night told me that she picked up the vibe that chad and susan were just friends and that was it......poor chad.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home